Romantic Sayings for Your Girlfriend

My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never. I LOVE You. Romantic Sayings for Your Girlfriend

When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness.



I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the water washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.


I want to be the smile, the first thought, the long drive, or the short walk, the last voice, the random call, the laugh, the perfect kiss, the comfort hug, your second half, the sparkle in your eye, the everything you need, just what you want. I want to be yours.

Without you in my life is like having a rose without its petals.

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.

Tonight I have the right to hold you tight with all my might for the rest of my life.

If you were to give me a kiss overload, I would faint because my chest would explode.

Without you I’m just simply blue.

I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment