Everlasting Love Quotes

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." 
~ Unknown.

"Among you're friends, I care for you the most. Among you're friends, I love you the most. Among you're friends, you hurt me the most. 'Because I know that's all I am to you… among your friends…"
~ Unknown.

Knowing that I will have you makes me glad; losing you will surely make me sad. I know you don't need me bad nor do I want you bad it's just that your the BEST I ever had...
~ Unknown.

"It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again."
~ Unknown.

"I can never love enough, I can never give enough of what you need, I can never sense   what's needed when most needed. I know it's not good enough. I'm not good enough but damn! I Love You."
~ Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment