Thinking of You Quotes


"When I count my blessings I count you twice."
Saying

"When I think of angels I think of you."
Old Saying

"My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction."
Author Unknown

"If I had a penny for everytime I found myself thinking of you I would be rich."
Kate Summers

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
A Quote To Share

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
Claudia Ghandi

"May brooks and trees and singing hills join in the chorus too, and every gentle wind that blows send happiness to you."
Irish Blessing

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
Marcel Proust

"In seedtime learn; in harvest teach; in winter enjoy."
William Blake

"When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom and love. Thanks for being you."
Sam Crow

"Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy."
Dwight L. Moody

"There is a past which is gone forever, but there is a future which is still our own."
F. W. Robertson

"May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live."
Irish Saying

"Love in its essence is spiritual fire."
Swedenborg

"Some pray to marry the man they love, my prayer will somewhat vary: I humbly pray to Heaven above that I love the man I marry."
Rose Pastor Strokes

"We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another."
Luciano de Crescenza

"I just wanted to let you know that I feel very lucky to have you in my life."
Ann Lynn

"Sometimes in life, you just need to step back, allow life to carry on while you take time for yourself."
Julie Hebert, from Positive Motivational Quote

"When I find myself thinking of you, it is all the good memories that we had that bring a smile to my face."
C Pulsifer

"When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you."
B. Rivers

"Don't count your years. . . . make your years count."
A Quote to Celebrate Age

"Every man is the architect of his own fortune."
English Proverb

"Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way."
Proverb

"May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future."
Irish Saying

"When all else is lost, the future still remains."
Bovee

"I love thee, I love but thee, with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars are old, and the leaves of the judgement book unfold.
Author Unknown
Bayard Taylor

"Little deed of kindness, little words of love, make our earth an eden like the heaven above."
Julia F. Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment